I’m working on a book about remote work and I’m looking for people who work remotely to interview for it. The book is based on my experiences of working remotely but I’d like to include more varied viewpoints than my own. I’m looking for:
- people who work for distributed companies
- people with children
- people whose partner doesn’t work remotely (and those who do!)
- people who have just started working remotely
- people who have been doing it a long time
- anyone with insight into their own experience of working remotely and the impact it has had on their life.
Some quotes from the interviews will be used throughout the books. I’m happy to maintain anonymity if you request it.
If you’re interested drop me an email and we can chat about it.